Welcome to Episode Two! This time we spoke to Eric Lamb, Raleigh’s Transportation Planning Manager. Our conversation lasted nearly an hour because Eric has plenty to talk about. We narrowed it down to hit some of the high points.
Here are some links related to our conversation and a list of the questions we ask in this episode in the order we asked them.
- How long have you been the transportation planning manager?
- You have a background in transportation engineering. How did you get into that in general?
- Bike Rapid Transit – we’re excited to see how that goes.
- One of the reasons we started doing this podcast is b/c it seems like there is so much going on. Are you busier than usual or is that a perception?
- What’s your favorite thing you’re working on right now?
- Of course the new Wake County transit plan and transit tax are a hot topic right now; how important are they to the future of the city/county?